If you are looking into getting a hot tub for pain relief, the main thing you will want to look at when purchasing a hot tub are the hot tub jets. Not all hot tub jets are created equal, and different types will provide different types of relief for your body. So, we’re here to help you answer the question “What are the best hot tub jets for my body?”
What should I look for in hot tub jets?
When you’re looking at hot tub jets, you probably think you should look for the most powerful jets. That just makes sense, right? Well, that’s not necessarily the best option. Think of it this way: if you’re getting a massage, do you want the masseuse to use as much pressure as they can or just enough? You should apply the same concept to the power of hot tub jets.
Going with that analogy, do you want your masseuse to use the same amount of pressure everywhere? Or are there certain areas you want them to target? When you choose hot tub jets, you want to make sure you’re getting jets that target those certain areas.
Hot Spring® Spas have designed their hot tub jets to perfectly target specific areas of the body. When you’re looking for the best hot tub jets, Hot Spring is the way to go. But, you still want to make sure the model you buy has the jets you need.
Hot Tub Jets for the Upper Body
Hot Spring has four types of jets that work well for the upper body. These include the:
- Quartet® Jet System, which focuses on your neck and shoulders to release tension. If you have a desk job, this jet would be great for you.
- SoothingStream® Jet System, which focuses on your shoulders and upper back, also great for those working a desk job or something that involves the use of the arms.
- Rotary Hydromassage Jets, which focuses on the shoulders and spine, a great overall jet.
- Moto-Massage® DX Jets, which cover your full back, a great option for every body.
If the upper body is the area you want to target with your hot tub sessions, keep an eye out for these jets and make sure to let your salesperson know.
Hot Tub Jets for the Lower Body and Joints
If you’re looking for more targeted jets for the lower body and joints, Hot Spring also has you covered with:
- Rotary Precision® Jets for the wrists, great for arthritis, carpal tunnel, and those who are on the computer all day.
- Jetstream® Jets for the lower back and feet, great for someone who is on their feet all day.
- Directional Precision® Jets, which can be adjusted for your full back, feet, and calves; also great for someone who is on their feet all day.
At Texas Hot Tub Company, we understand how important choosing the best hot tub jets for your body is. Let us know what you’re looking for, and we’ll help you find the perfect fit. With jet options for every body type, you are sure to find your perfect match.