So, you’re finally getting started on the exciting journey of hot tub shopping! One of the key things you’ll be looking at is how much it will cost to run your spa long term. You may want to figure up how much your chemicals will cost, but what about your utility bills? Is there such a thing as an energy-efficient hot tub? Actually, yes! With a HotSpring® Spa, you can save money and the planet.
HotSpring: The Energy Smart Hot Tub
Your monthly operation cost will vary depending on the HotSpring model you get, how much you use it, and what you keep your temperature settings on. However, you can rest assured that your new HotSpring Spa will be as energy-efficient as possible by:
- Using multi-layered, high-density cabinet insulation for every HighlifeⓇ model.
- Adding FiberCor™ to each LimelightⓇ model, which increases the foam density up to 4x that of other hot tubs.
- Installing a continuously circulating pump that expends less energy than a 40-watt light bulb.
- Sporting luxurious jet systems that only power on when you need them, and direct water pressure with the specific jets you need.
- Featuring heaters designed by HotSpring Spa for minimal heat loss.
- Using LED lights with dimmer-control that uses less energy than light bulbs on other standard hot tubs.
How to Conserve Even More
Wanting to save even more energy? You can do simple things like making sure the cover is fitted and secured properly. Or adjusting the settings a bit lower before you go on vacation. Also, always take the time for routine maintenance and inspect your spa components to ensure you’re not wasting energy using broken parts.
Ready to bring home an energy-efficient hot tub? Contact Texas Hot Tub Company for more information, or swing by our showroom for a look around!