If you’re a sales professional who is comfortable with technology, relational selling, and excellent follow up—you could be the right fit for the Texas Hot Tub Company team.
With locations in Dallas, Fort Worth, Lewisville, Grapevine, and Austin, we are the authorized dealer for high quality Hot Spring and Jacuzzi brand spas in the surrounding areas. In business since 1958, we’re locally and family owned and operated. We are known for our high end hot tubs, as well as unparalleled customer service—something that we are continually improving.
A sales career at Texas Hot Tub Company is a gratifying balance of lifestyle freedom (no late nights) and excellent income opportunity, combined with the knowing that you are enhancing people’s well-being. What could be better!?
- Sell hot tubs, swim spas, saunas, accessories, services and products in the showroom.
- Follow up with prospective customers and existing customers to guide them, educate them, answer their questions, solve problems, and offer incentives.
- Field incoming customer phone calls and emails, assist with questions, provide solutions and create revenue opportunities.
- Utilize all tools, technology and training available to you to pro-actively maximize and track your personal success.
- Participate with enthusiasm in all team meetings and trainings made available to you.
- Follow company procedures and complete all necessary documents and steps for lead cultivation, sales, payroll, etc.
- Learn water care chemistry and use it to provide excellent customer care.
- Help maintain a quality selling environment by sharing cleaning duties with your team members.
Are you dedicated to people, wellness, relaxation, and challenging yourself to perform—from the heart? You will be richly rewarded here. We offer a generous pay-for-performance compensation structure and the satisfaction of working at a place that cares.
- Sales experience and demonstrated success
- Ability to stay on top of multiple accounts, using multiple software programs and staying organized (no ball-dropping)
- Self-starting and self-motivating nature, dependability and excellent follow-through skills
- Strong people skills—pleasant, likable presence and a genuine love of humanity
- Emotional maturity and absolute professionalism in handling conflict and discontent, should it arise
- Professional, clear and pleasant over-the-phone and in-person communication skills
- Pride of workmanship—staying on top of things, checking your own work for quality, paying attention to details
- Willingness to chip in and complete miscellaneous tasks, as your team members do, such as tidying up or re-stocking shelves with product
- Responsible nature—ability to show up on time (or early) to set up and open up the stores
- Ability and willingness to work Saturdays
- Enthusiasm for helping people, listening to people, solving problems, and making their lives better through wellness, hydrotherapy, de-stressing, relaxation and fitness
- Genuine interest in and aptitude for learning about water care chemistry
- Self-motivated to sell! Excitement to meet and exceed sales targets
- A selling style that is confident, assertive, responsive, helpful, professional and customer-focused but not pushy
- Long-term commitment—you are looking for a great job you won’t want to leave