You are up before the crack of dawn every morning. As you sleepily get ready for the day you are about to embark on, you sometimes wonder if it is worth the hassle. Although you love being fit, the daily drive to your gym is less than desirable. The traffic… oh, the traffic. Add to that the congested workout equipment, and some days, well… you’ve just had it. Oh, if there were another way to be healthy and strong without that expensive gym membership!
There is, my friend! Bring all the benefits of a gym right to your own backyard with a swim spa from Coleman Bright Ideas for Your Home. In the same way that you travel the circuit at the gym for a great, full-body workout, swim spas bring all the advantages of a health club directly into your backyard. Here are seven incredible ways to get the full body workout you desire. Add the bonus of hot tub recovery, and you’ve got a fitness match-made-in-heaven.
Ditch the Gym Membership. Buy a Swim Spa!
There’s no workout like a swim spa workout. And there’s no swim spa like a swim spa from Endless Pools®–the leader in swim spa technology and innovation. Inside your swim spa, water becomes the great equalizer. The buoyancy of the water reduces the impact and damage to your joints. However, workouts are not easy-breezy. In fact, it’s quite the opposite. You may be surprised to see how just how impactful the resistance of the water can be.
- Treadmill: An add-on feature of some Swim Spas by Endless Pools® includes an incredible underwater treadmill. Reduce the impact to your body by jogging or running in your swim spa.
- Rowing: If your spa has rowing bars and resistance bands, you can use the resistance of both the bands and the water for an amazing upper-body workout.
- Stair Stepper. Feel the enormous resistance of the water as you alternate going up and down from one leg to the other on your spa steps.
- Bicycle: Brace your back against the swim spa and pull your legs up. Move your legs in a circular motion like you are pedaling a bicycle.
- Swim: There’s no better swimming than in a swim spa. Perfect your stroke and practice your swim kicks against the spa current. Whether a flutter kick or scissor kick, give those leg muscles a workout. Your body will be a lean-mean, swimming machine!
- Crunches: Brace your back against the wall and hold on tight. Pull your legs in with your feet and knees together and then extend them across the surface of the water. These excellent crunches will shape your muscles.
- Weight Training: Work your arms with aquatic dumbbells or resistance bands for amazing chest and shoulder presses.
To see some of the incredible ways you can use a swim spa for exercise, watch here:
Add one final workout bonus to your fitness journey: Recovery. At the end of your workout, let your body and mind recover faster with a soak in your swim spa. Adjustable jets, recovery zones, and incredible hydromassage make your workouts worth the effort. Relaxing in your perfectly-set water temperature will sooth away the cares of life and restore your muscles quickly, getting you on your way to extraordinarily effective workouts in the future.
It’s time to see if a swim spa might be the perfect solution for your health club woes. Contact us today to schedule your free, private test swim. You’ll be able to experience first had the swim spa models available from Endless Pools®. Every choice boasts a sleek, stylish design, featuring the industry’s best swim currents beyond the modern lines of a maintenance-free swim spa cabinet. With options such as an eight-speaker Bluetooth music system and aquatic fitness accessories, you can easily make your workouts the very best part of your day. Soon, you can have a new fitness arena right in the comfort of your own backyard—without any of the cost or hassle of an expensive gym membership!