1. Time tested – the ACE salt water sanitizing system utilizes the same salt water technology that many pool owners have come to love. The salt water-based chlorinating technology has been on the market for over 30 years.
2. The ACE system overcomes challenges that have prevented traditional salt systems from working in the hot tub environment through the use of exclusive, patented, diamond technology.
3. Like pool salt water systems, the ACE system makes hot tub water care more hands-free. Traditional chlorine water care requires hot tub owners to manually add chlorine daily. Ozone systems used with silver ions, like the EverFresh® system and similar systems on the market, require hot tub owners to manually add MPS non-chlorine shock daily or after each use, and chlorine weekly.
4. All hot tub water care programs require the use of EPA approved sanitizers – chlorine, bromine, or biguanide. The ACE system generates chlorine automatically, eliminating the need for daily and/or weekly addition of sanitizer.
5. When using the ACE system the water feels softer on the skin and is more enjoyable. Bottled chlorine products are stabilized with an acid that can build up in hot tub water over time, causing drying and irritation to the skin and eyes. The ACE system generates chlorine from salt and water, eliminating the unwanted side effects of bottled chlorine.
6. The addition of salt to water makes the water feel silkier on the skin, and the lower levels of hardness recommended for the ACE system means water is actually softer. A side-by-side comparison is a great way to confirm the difference in water treated using the ACE system, and water that is treated with traditional chlorine water care.
7. Hot Spring Spas has been testing salt technology for over 12 years and the diamond technology specifically for over 4 years. The patented diamond electrode is formed completely of industrial diamond crystals, as pictured here. It makes the ACE system work more effectively than any other salt water system. As energy is sent through the electrodes, the unique structure of the diamond crystals allows the ACE system to transfer significantly more energy into the water than other salt water systems – four times more energy than systems using titanium electrodes alone.
Find out more by watching this quick video –