It’s Olympic season, and this year’s Summer Games have given swimming fans brilliant performances by giants of the sport like Michael Phelps, Katie Ledecky and Simone Manuel. They all have different styles and different specialities, but one thing they all have in common is that their training includes countercurrent swimming.
But you don’t have to be an elite athlete to enjoy the many benefits of a swim spa. Coleman Backyards invites you to come down and try out the Dual Temp swim spa they have on display, just one of many available models.
Here are six reasons why you should take them up on their offer.
1. Swimming is the ultimate no-impact workout. A swim spa gives you all the benefits of swimming, but without the space required for doing laps.
2. The comfortable seats and massaging jets of a hydrotherapy spa are built directly into the countercurrent swimming pool.
3. They are easier to maintain than a traditional pool, and when not in use, a cover retains heat and prevents evaporation.
4. They are portable and can be moved according to the season. This makes them an incredibly versatile, all-weather workout.
5. They are custom made and can be tailor built to your requirements, specifications and budget.
6. It’s fun! Treadmills and even outdoor jogging are tedious and boring. Swim spas give you a challenging, engaging cardio workout with no impact on the joints. Since countercurrent swimming is exciting and fun, you’re far more likely to keep up with your workout regimen.